RCS Trucking & Freight, Inc. was started in March of 2002 by Robert C. Sturgeon. After working for a large beverage company as a delivery driver, he found his love of driving trucks. He founded this Company with the mission of being "Flat Out The Best" & strives to treat his drivers fairly. He understands the challenges of life on the road with a family at home. His goal is to make RCS Trucking & Freight, Inc. the largest specialized flatbed company based in Virginia. Each & every year we are getting closer to accomplishing that goal. During 2018, we added a heavy haul and van division to our mix of capabilities & look forward to growing these new business segments.
RCS Trucking & Freight, Inc. is a licensed & bonded specialized flatbed, heavy haul, & van trucking company hauling freight across the United States. Our home office and terminal is located in Bealeton, Virginia.
Our Bealeton, Virginia terminal operates four types of fleet:
To deliver value added superior service to our customers in the safest manner possible.
Being “Flat out the Best” in everything we do is more than a saying, it is a way of life.
1. We want a safe company.
2. Safety is everyone’s responsibility.
3. Safety can be managed.
4. Every accident and injury can be prevented.
5. Nothing we do is worth getting hurt or hurting others
1. We will seek out only the best qualified associates to enhance our customers experience.
2. All new associates will be given training so that they can provide superior service.
3. We will invest in our associates and look for ways to better their lives.
4. We will treat everyone with dignity and respect.
1. Serving the needs our customers is central to our success.
2. We will conduct our business with the highest ethical standards.
3. We are committed to being “Flat out the best” carrier in our marketplace.
1. We will be good corporate citizens.
2. We will give back to the community whenever possible.